SCHOOL REMINISCE


I woke up today, looked out and saw pupils and students alike hurrying for school. I immediately dashed into the bathroom, I came out when I was through, I then moved to the dressing room, searched for my uniform, I had just seen it when someone touched me, ARE YOU O.K the person asked, I hurriedly said I was fine, the voice said "WHY THE UNIFORM, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?", It was at this juncture I then realized that I was no longer in secondary/High School school....
The person behind the voice is YOU, yes YOU........ MAYBE NOT YOU who Doesn't know me but YOU WHO KNOWS ME. THESE WERE THE QUESTIONS YOU ASKED WHILE I NARRATED MY STORY......................
#LIPSCANETHESTORYTELLER
#EARLYMORNINGTONIC
#RESUMPTIONMONDAYVIBE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHY YOU HATE YOURSELF- TIMING